NPQH here I come

So nearly 6 months into my first headship time  to start juggling something else! At the end of this month I will start my CofeNPQH (church of England version of NPQH) and I couldn't be any more excited.  I am looking forward to discovering more about myself as a leader but also how I  can become the best head teacher both where I am now and for the rest of my career.

I have to start a journal as part of the process so here is step 1- my blog will be my journal. Notes on reading, the process, looking at how to improve schools both 'home' and 'away'. It will all be here!

First two days are at the end of the month which is coming around very quickly. Watch this space...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leading millennials

Leading millennials II

Learning event day 2